21. mai 2009

I'm back...


(...after quite a bit of computer trouble! I hate when that happens...)

Anyway- I've got this card for you today:
(Please click the photo for a closer view...
Sometimes I find it so difficult to capture
"the feeling of the card" with only one picture.)


Material list can be found HERE

I love the spring! Today it's raining, but I won't complain because
we've been blessed with weather like this lately:



As you probably know by now, i love cardmaking,
but I actually do a lot of crafting besides that too.
So, I've decided that I want to show you some of my other hobbies-
and as soon as I get my computer back on track I will have a
post about that. Stay tuned!

hugs,
Silvia



14 kommentarer:

sandra sa...

Your cards are great and I can't wait to see what will you make next.
Will be tuned...
Hugs!Sandra!

Angela sa...

So beautiful...

Jamochka sa...

Sylvia, this is stunning! I adore your project, they inspire me.

Carol D sa...

Beautiful Card Silvia, the flower looks real,it is goergous. My laptop broke a few monthes ago and I have the use the main one which is so old and so slow. technologly EH!

Hugs Carol x

Anonym sa...

Precious card!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Ann-Katrin sa...

Mange lekre detaljer på kortene dine.

♥ Kari ♥ sa...

Så lekkert Silvia!! Nydelige farger og detaljer som alltid!! Det er en fryd for øyet alt du lager!
Mange klemmer fra Kari

Papirskreppa sa...

Endelig et nytt kort fra deg. Venter på et nytt med det samme du har lagt ut et her;) Så fint dette var da.

Carol Weimer sa...

Stunning card. Love the vintage feel to all that you do. Thanks so much for sharing.

sandra sa...

You have award on my blog!
Come and pick it up!

nicole sa...

J'aime beaucoup ton style. Bravo je ne m'en lasse pas. Bises

Hege sa...

Så utrolig mye vakkert du lager! Liker stilen din veldig godt! De duse fargene, alle detaljene og den romantiske stilen!

Anonym sa...

Hei!
ååå, for et nyydelig kort!!;D Lekkert!
Klem Ida:o)

Zuza Matuza sa...

super!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online